NET4TEC New Face of Leadership:
female careers as business strategy
21.12.2022 from 17:00 to 18:00
net4tec New Face of Leadership
We believe: Together, we bear the responsibility to shape a new face of leadership in business and society.
net4tec provides the stage for dialogue and exchange that shapes a new understanding of leadership as the foundation for an inclusive corporate culture that fosters innovation and growth.
We want to rock the STEM world and make it more colorful by lifting female careers with the power of diversity!
With net4tec New Face of Leadership :
- We make visible how diverse our STEM world already is and set the foundation for a new culture of leaders
- We present different perspectives of leadership and careers with different pioneer voices in terms of age, gender, race, culture, background, industries, … Overwhelming!
- We show the power of the net4tec community and the enormous potential we can unleash to generate more innovation and growth!
Panel Discussion: Female careers as Business Strategy
There is still a lot of space being dedicated to the topic of gender balance, however, hasn’t everything been said already? Is the term “women’s leadership” still relevant? How can we approach the topic of women in leadership roles?
Many companies initiate projects in the field of gender balance from a visibility perspective, but is it actually part of their core business strategy, its growth ambitions, its transformation focus?
How could an organisation successfully accelerate women’s leadership skills and positions?
Why should men advocate the acceleration of women’s leadership?
How can conscious or unconscious resistance be tackled?
On Tuesday, 21st of December, we want to address these issues with a panel in which we count on exceptional experts with international professional background, and a proven track record in diverse STEM areas. net4tec Pioneers, shaping a new understanding of leadership as the foundation of an inclusive company culture that fosters innovation and growth.
- Manuela Doutel Haghighi, Global Customer Success Director @ Microsoft
- Besma Kraiem, Executive Board Member @ ISQ
- Maria Cunha Matos?, Managing Associate @VdA Vieira de Almeida
- Rui Paiva, Chief Executive Officer @ Mobileum Europ
- Begonia Merayo, Managing Director @ Why Consult _power of diversity and Co-Founder net4te
- Julia Baumanns, Co-Founder net4tec and Technical Delivery Manager Microsoft Consulting Services UK & Western Europe
Join us and participate in this open discussion that will contribute to laying the foundations for a new understanding of leadership that truly fosters an inclusive company culture and shapes a new face of leadership in our STEM world:
- What does leadership mean for women?
- What unwritten rules need to be understood and tackled?
- How do we demystify the notion that “making a career is something bad”?
- How can the organisation support women to get their authentic voices heard and not criticized?
- How does one develop meaningful metrics and measure progress?
#Leadership #Diversity #newfacesofleadership
#inspire #expose #empower #promote
net4tec– the leading career network for woMen in STEM.
Please sign up here and we will send you the meeting link with the dial-in information via mail.
net4tec _ The leading feMale careers network in STEM
Our mission is to “rock” the STEM world and make it more colorful by lifting female careers and shaping a new face of leadership with the power of community
We are the leading network for women in the STEM environment. Our multicultural background allows us to think globally and act locally, especially in the DACH region.
Our members are ambitious women like you and me, diverse in age, background, profession and career. Together, we bear the responsibility to shape a new face of leadership in business and society.
With our innovative exchange formats, we create visibility and thus change the image of the STEM sector. Under the slogan “Inspire, Expose, Empower and Promote”, we come together and design spaces for knowledge transfer, personal growth and strategic networking. Always with the goal of empowering each other and making ourselves visible at all career stages.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF NET4TEC?
Join us: https://net4tec.com/membership/
#newfaceofleadership #powerofcommunity #femalecareers #womeninstem #knowledgetransfer #personalgrowth #strategicnetworking