60 minutes GROW TO LEAD
Get off the bench and start playing the game
14.10.2021 from 08:30 to 09:30
Dear net4tec community,
Exploring new opportunities to keep growing within our community in times of covid-19 we invite you to join us to our new „60 minutes – GROW TO LEAD “ series.
We would like to create the space to exchange within the community, to network online as well as discussing current trends that we are all facing at the moment.
Women and men are welcome!
When I was 19 years old and had just started my Chemistry degree, I was ask by one of my male fellow students why I was working so hart? His reason: As soon as I was married I would become a stay at home wife. That was not in the 1950’s or 1960’s. That was 1990.
When I was pregnant with my first daughter, my manager told me that he was upset because he had to find a replacement for me. His reason: As soon as I was having my baby, I would be a stay at home mum. That was not in the 1950’s or 1960’s. That was 2005.
15 years between those two events. Not much had changed in the thinking of my male counter parts. I have made it my mission to empower women to reach their full potential, whatever it might be: as the CEO of a large cooperation, an entrepreneur or an employee who is thriving for more than just the nine to five job.
- Nobody is coming to rescue me.
- The way you see me is only your perception of me and not my truth.
- I don’t need to be loved by everyone.
- I have the courage to be imperfect.
- “Sit at the table” – Sheryl Sandberg
Key Take Aways
- I can communicate clearly and easily.
- I know how to make good decisions quickly and easily. I am clear about my priorities.
- I am free from needless worry. I solve challenges easily, cleverly and with great ideas.
- I know what it feels like to have people around me that believe in me.
- I am happy with myself and I feel confident in all I do.
- I am capable of achieving miraculous things in my life. I am joyful and clear in my goals.
What do I want to be known for…
- I have a PhD in Chemistry and done over 10 photo exhibitions with my art
- I quit my well payed corporate job on a Monday after being told “no” the previous Friday
- I have been self-employed for over 20 years
- I stood in Palestine smoking a cigarette (I don’t actual smoke) after taking amazing photos and before giving up being a photographer
- I changed career more than 5 times
- I am a mum, a house owner and a wife and I did it in that order
- I am a woman with very strong male attributes
- I love life despite of a tumor diagnosis 13 years ago
- I travelled the world at the age of 44, with 2 children (8, 10) and my husband for 367 days
- I am a leadership coach
- I am a theta healer®
- I am a SoulCollage® facilitator
- I am a NLP Master Practitioner
- I am an author
- I am a speaker
- I am me…
Book your seat: you decide!
- On demand: individual 60 minutes GROW TO LEAD session € 40,- per Session including recordings
- Become a Pioneer Member and get all the sessions with our TOP experts for a full year for only € 120,-* instead €250*
- *included VAT
Coffee, Chat & Learn with net4tec
These sessions are for YOU! If you feel we are missing out on a certain topic let us know via email: email@example.com and we can add it!
net4tec is really looking forward to e-meeting you at the next virtual morning session!
The 60 minutes – GROW TO LEAD series is the follow-up to our new #DiversityMatter series, where we exchange experiences and best practices about diversity, careers, technology, tools and pragmatic implementation in daily business life. Women and men are invited!