60 minutes GROW TO LEAD
Didactics, diversity & digitization are a chord
10.06.2021 from 08:30 to 09:30
Dear net4tec community,
Exploring new opportunities to keep growing within our community in times of covid-19 we invite you to join us to our new „60 minutes – GROW TO LEAD “ series.
We would like to create the space to exchange within the community, to network online as well as discussing current trends that we are all facing at the moment.
Women and men are welcome!
Coffee, Chat & Learn with Prof. Dr. Eleonore Soei-Winkels
“Didactics, diversity & digitization are a chord, so let’s play the right key”
- Didactics is the means to grow students in the classroom and lecture hall
- It follows some of the principles for successful leadership (agile, servant, future-proof transformational etc.)
- Students are also of diverse backgrounds, just like team members and clients (internal and external), with different abilities, interests & resources
- During the pandemic, the learning context was even more digitally disrupted than the business world
So, what are the key learnings transferable to the business world?
Key Learnings & Take Aways
- It’s mindset over tech
- Disruption of the relationship between a leader and the followers
- Growing people is a long-term goal-directed approach
- Systems must be scalable
- In a digital context with very few and brief personal encounters if any, create multisensory experiences
- Create an inclusive set-up for all followers
- People can grow beyond a leader’s expectations
- Leadership shouldn’t make the leader unhappy
- Valuable & appreciated leadership lasts beyond contracts
- Offering growth opportunities empowers people
- Leadership clarifies why, when, where and how sth. has to be done (no room for ill-fated misinterpretation)
- Flexibility increases with asynchronous work
- Small finished increments for happiness
- Be a coach to your followers
- Make your followers visible
About the speaker
Prof. Dr. Eleonore Soei-Winkels is a professor of industrial and occupational psychology at the German FOM Hochschule. She was appointed 2014 being visibly pregnant and have two children under 6 six years. Due to her professional background in IT strategy consulting I am a digitally savvy lecturer. Being a neuroscientist and a coach helps me to align all my online and offline activities to be student-centric.
She shares her work in TikTok as @profdreleonore (mainly for the next student generation) and in Instagram as @esw4fom (mainly for my students) and @postdoctransformation (mainly for my PhD students and postdocs) and in LinkedIn (by my name).
In her online academy #PostdocTransformation, she empowers #scientists ???????? to transition their #careers into business or to become visible #professors!
Book your seat: you decide!
- On demand: individual 60 minutes GROW TO LEAD session € 20,- per Session including recordings
Buy each session individually every two weeks following our personal invitation as net4tec gratis member or partner network member pay only € 10,- per Session.
- Get all the sessions with our TOP experts for a full year for only € 250,-* by becoming a Pioneer Member
And receive a very special gift: by becoming a VIP Pioneer member you have the access to all our 60′ Grow to Lead Sessions + the recordings and get many extra benefits for your career! Check it out here!
Coffee, Chat & Learn with net4tec
These sessions are for YOU! If you feel we are missing out on a certain topic let us know via email: email@example.com and we can add it!
net4tec is really looking forward to e-meeting you at the next virtual morning session!
The 60 minutes – GROW TO LEAD series is the follow-up to our new #DiversityMatter series, where we exchange experiences and best practices about diversity, careers, technology, tools and pragmatic implementation in daily business life. Women and men are invited!